Friday, January 1, 2010

Taking Down Christmas

I am taking down Christmas today. It is kind of depressing, but Todd assures me I will feel much better after it is done. He, however, is not here. So I will carry on with hopes of "feeling much better" soon. New Years eve was uneventful. Todd woke me as I napped on the couch and informed me it was not even 9:00 yet. I could sense a little disgust in his tone. I am grateful every year we are on CST so we can "celebrate" at 11:00 with the Time Square people and feel like we stayed up to greet the new year. Oh, I wanted to mention before I forget. That little tab up at the top of the blog site that says "next blog", Patty informed me if you click on it you go to some random person's blog. As she was telling me that I clicked on it and I found myself reading about some young family with a new baby. Later when I was sitting here I decided to click on it and see if it takes me to the same sweet family. Instead I am at some "spank me" blog!! Someone has a blog dedicated to the art of spanking with pictures (naked, yes) to go with it! So beware, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that info on spank me site was hilarious! what was the website again?

    ReplyDelete