Monday, February 8, 2010

Lost Concerns


I have to say since Lost has finally returned to the lineup, I am getting more and more concerned. I am really worried that when it is all over and done with this season, that I still won't have a clue as to what is going on, that I still will not get it.

It is kind of like a joke someone is telling you, and they have already built it up as being such a big laugh, and the whole time you are waiting for the punchline you are worried you won't get it. That is the way I feel about Lost this season. All the commercials leading up to it being the final season and how all is going to be revealed to us....the same kind of pressure is there.

Todd has tried to watch the show with me in seasons passed, but he never could hang in there. I have explained to him it is just time travel. So he watched the season opener with me and kept saying sarcastically, oh, now I get it, its time travel.....and then looked at me with his crazy eye look and then finally got up and left the room. Well some people just don't get time travel and all the physics that are involved.

Okay, so I don't get it either, but I am sticking with it till the end and if it is still not clear then, well I don't know what I will do. I just wonder how many will be willing to admit they are still lost after it is all said and done. Maybe this is just some joke on the viewing public. Maybe there really isn't going to be an answer to all that has happened. And maybe once the punchline is delivered, we will all chuckle anyway and pretend we have a clue and then go back to how it was before Lost became a concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment